Here is our exclusive how-to guides to make the best slime and salt dough! Get your hands messy with these fun and very tactile recipes.
- 1/2 cup Clear or White PVA School Glue.
- 1 tablespoon Saline Solution/ Contact Lens Solution (must contain boric acid and sodium borate)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Baking Soda.
- Food colouring, confetti, glitter, and other fun mix-ins (CHANGE FOR RECIPE)
- Take the PVA glue int he cup and pour in the the baking soda and mix together.
- Slowly add the saline solution until the slime is the right consistency.
- Add any of the 'dressing' ingredient such as glitter or food colouring.
Salt Dough Ingredients
- Flour, cooking salt & water
- Large bowl
- Mix together a cup of salt and a cup of plain flour in a bowl
- Slowly add the water and use hands to mix
- Knead the dough until it sticks together, but is not wet
- Shape how you wish!
- You can either air dry or bake in the oven (120 degrees), keep checking - depends on how thick the dough is to how quickly it will harden.
Want even more creative fun? Join our Wonder Adventure Subscription!