- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA”), we are the data controller, unless otherwise confirmed in writing to you at the time your data is collected by us.
- We can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email) from a number of different sources:
- When you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email, or your register with us via the website.
- Through a purchase online when you supply us with your personal contact details to send products, gifts, tickets and goods to.
- Via your individual IP location. This is a function of the website that enables us to assess session information relating to the use of the website, such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. Such information is only used for us to evaluate use of the website, as well as for us to diagnose problems with its server and to administer the website.